Returns and refunds
The buyer has the right to return the received goods within 14 days, in writing by email to notify the seller of his withdrawal from the order without having to state a reason. The notice of withdrawal can be placed using this form for withdrawal or with an unambiguous statement, from which it is clear he/she is withdrawing from the contract (order). The only further cost burdening the buyer is the cost of shipping back the goods to the seller. The notice is counted as accepted if the parcel was shipped back within the alloted time frame. We do not accept cash on delivery parcels. The goods must be returned to the seller within 14 days of notice of withdrawal.
Received goods must be returned undamaged and in the same quantity, except if the goods were destroyed, spoiled, lost or the quantity decreased due to no fault of the buyer.
When returning goods, for which a promotional code was used at purchase, the amount will be considered a discount and not liable for refund (we refund the paid sum).
We will refund the order payment in the shortest possible time, but at the latest within 14 days upon receiving the returned parcel at our address. The refunds are made to the buyers bank account.
The seller wil refund the payments with the same method the buyer used, except in the event that the buyer explicitly requested a different method and this method doesn’t accrue additional costs for the seller. For more detailed information about the returns process send an email to email@example.com.
In the event that the buyer sends the goods back within the alloted 14 day period and requests a refund, the seller will reimburse the buyer for the whole amount (goods value, transaction value, shipping value).
The buyer may excercise his/her right arrising from a manufacturing defect if he/she notifies the seller within two months from the day the defect was discovered. The buyer must in the notice describe the defect in detail and enable the seller to inspect the defect. In the event that the buyer wishes to excercise his/her right to a refund, the seller is liable only to refund the goods cost. The seller is not held responsible for defects on the goods appearing two years after purchase.
The defect is a manufacturing fault if:
- the product does not have characteristics necessary for its normal use;
- the product does not have characteristics necessary for special use for which the buyer is purchasing the product that the seller knows about or should know about;
- the product does not have characteristics and qualities that were explicitly or implicitly agreed or prescribed
- the seller delivered the product that does not match the sample or model shown, or if the sample or model was shown for informative purposes only
If the product has a manufacturing defect and the seller was correctly informed of it by the buyer, the buyer has the right to demand of the seller that:
- the seller fix the defected goods or
- refunds part of the goods value in proportion to the defect or
- replaces the defective goods with new goods without fault or
- refunds the purchase value.
Returns are not possible for software, audio and video ware, or if the buyer has opened the security seal, used the products etc.
If you bought a wrong size product or the product doesn’t suit you, you can get it replaced for another product within 14 days of the original purchase. The unsuitable product must be sent undamaged back to the returns address and you must let us know what you wish to replace it with. Possible differences in prices between the unsuitable and replacement product can be be covered with an extra charge or a refund to your bank account.
How to return ordered goods?
As it is hard to get a real perspective of the products with online shopping, we allow the customers to return and replace the products within legal frameworks. For a return process with no complication, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the packaging carefully, try to damage it as little as possible and keep it in unchanged amount.
- When trying clothes, check the size fit with clothes underneath, not on naked skin.
- Products meant for vaginal, anal and oral use and other products that come into contact with bodily fluids are not eligible for returns due to health and hygene reasons once they have been used.
- Be careful not to damage the products, scuff or scratch, as damaged products aren’t eligible for returns.
- Don’t open products with security seals. If the seal has been broken, returns are not possible (audio/video content).
- Products bearing visible use traces (dust, hairs, scratches, stains, dirt) aren’t eligible for returns due to health and hygene concerns.
- Products bearing visible traces of montage (used buses, montage scratches,…) aren’t eligible for returns. So be sure the product suits your needs and wishes before installing.
Products bought over distance aren’t meant for use within the legal withdrawal time.
The withdrawal from contract option is meant for you to open the product, check it and if not suitable, return it. These instructions are invalid if the product is faulty -> in this case you must trigger the warranty if applicable.
Returning damaged packages
If you noticed on receipt of the package that the product or package is physically damaged, is missing content or shows signs of opening, you can decline the pick up and the delivery service will return it to us. If you notice the damage after receiving and opening the package, contact us and we will make sure your claim is solved in the shortest possible time.
The seller respects the currently valid laws on user safety. The seller will put forth the best possible effort in ensuring the smoothest, most effective complaints process and appoint a dutiful person who the buyer can contact by email in regard to their complaint. Complaints must be submitted in writing at email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The seller will confirm receipt of the complaint within five work days and inform the buyer how long the complaint process will take, and keep the buyer up-to-date with information during the complaint process. The seller recognizes the essential characteristic of consumer dispute is the asymmetry between its economic value and costs accrued during the complaint process. Therefore the seller will do the best to try to solve the complaint amicably.